All IPA members are required to act in accordance with the IPA's Ethics Code for Members.
Insolvency Practitioners licensed by the IPA are also required:
- to comply with Statements of Insolvency Practice (SIPs)
- to take account of Guidance issued by the IPA
- to take note of “Dear IP” Bulletins issued by the Insolvency Service
This section of our website gives access to:
- the IPA’s Ethics Code for Members, which incorporates the joint Insolvency Code of Ethics approved by the Joint Insolvency Committee (JIC) member bodies;
- the SIPs in force in relation to insolvencies in England & Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; and
- guidance issued by the IPA.